Everyone knows they should have a weight loss and fitness plan, the idea is great but getting started can be a real bind. To supercharge your weight loss and fitness plan just follow these few simple steps.
1. First think about what you are trying to achieve, do you need to lose weight or do you just need to tone up your body. Probably it is a combination of both.
2. Once you’ve decided on your objective you need to develop your plan of action, which diet is going to the best for you? Are you going to join your local fitness club or just rely on exercising in the privacy of your own home?
3. It is vital that you set a precise goal for your weight loss and fitness plan, perhaps a certain dress or pants size or to lose fourteen pounds of body weight or even achieving a certain waist measurement. Whatever your target is it is important that you make a commitment by writing it down and setting a date by which you intend to achieve your objective. Just a word of warning do be realistic, it’s no good planning to lose fourteen pounds in seven days unless you want to end up in hospital!
4. At the start of your plan record your body measurements, i.e. weight, hips, waist, chest, and body fat index as well as any others that relevant to your individual goal, and then update them at least once per week. If you are really brave you might want to take some pictures, you don’t have to show them to anybody but it’ll be nice to have a before and after record as you work at your weight loss and fitness plan.
5. Don’t rush into your plan like a bull at a gate build up any exercise routine gradually, as your fitness begins to improve you’ll find you’re able to do more and more. This is where a good gym or fitness club can help you; they will be able to provide a program designed to fit in with your individual needs.
6. It is vital that you are consistent and stick to both your weight loss diet and your fitness plan, make it part of your daily routine so that it becomes the norm rather than the extraordinary.